Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check This Out! Enid

Hey everybody! Here are some good things about Enid...

Enid has great friendly people. That's the biggest thing. Also, it has some great places to eat, like Lenox and G & P Bakery. Tina Pullis owns Lenox Drive In and she also does wildlife rescues, which is really cool.

Enid has really good education for kids, too, like the school I go to, Emerson Middle School. I love EMS because once again, friendly people, and you learn a lot without having too much work piled on like a pack mule.

Enid has some really nice parks to enjoy, like Government Springs Park, and Meadowlake Park. I like that you can have some peaceful time at those parks and Meadowlake has a really cool train to ride, and other rides too.

I am looking forward to seeing the Museum of the Cherokee Strip that just re-opened.

Thank you for reading this, and I will probably be doing some more blogging soon!

P.S. Go BLOGATHON!

No comments:

Post a Comment